ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From raju <raju...@hotmail.com>
Subject Resolving ibatis entities without hitting url in DTD..
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 14:19:04 GMT

Hi,

We are using  iBATIS, and the our xml files for the DAOs include a common
entity for CRUD and  list operations.

This entity is a public identifier with URL which makes it hard to test new
versions without commiting them first.It also becomes a problemwhen xml file
changes.

Has anyone tried out using  entity in iBATIS xml config files without
actually hitting te URL specified in the DTD?
?

Any ideas or samples to achieve the above would be of great help.

Thanks in advance

Raju