ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From BenBaril <benjamin.ba...@fbn.ca>
Subject Re: QueryForList : How does maxRows work?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 16:58:47 GMT

I'm working with a small team doing a Proof of Concept at a customer
location. We're looking at iBATIS as a DAO solution however we have many
stored procedures that return upwards of 10k rows. Our previous solution cut
the number of rows returned to a fixed limit.

Is there any way to do this using iBATIS currently? Since we have no handle
to the statement, I'm at a loss right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks