ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fearghal O Maolcatha" <fearghal.omaolca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SCOPE_IDENTITY() with SQL Server 2005 Express
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:56:22 GMT
I tried it with the latest driver from JTDS but still having the same
problem. I've included the beginning of my SqlMapConfig.xml file below. Is
there anything extra I need to set to get this to work?

<settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />

<!-- Configure a built-in transaction manager. If you're using an

app server, you probably want to use its transaction manager

and a managed datasource -->

<transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="false">

<dataSource type="SIMPLE">

<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"/>

<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:3470/NSD_DB;"/>

<property name="JDBC.Username" value="sa"/>

<property name="JDBC.Password" value="********"/>

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>