ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Forest Zhu" <for...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Dynamically specify the connectionURL in buildDaoManager
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:39:53 GMT
Hi, all.

My project consists of several database with the same schema, due to the
business reason we could not specify which database should connect in the
sqlmapconfig.xml. So we have to specify the connectionURL on the fly, like

            Properties p = new Properties();
            p.put("username", "username");
            p.put("password", "password");
            p.put("connectionURL", "xxxxxxx");

            DaoManager daom = DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader, p);

But this does not work. From the previous discussions on similar topic, it
seems that dynamically setting the username and password using the above
method works. What about the connectionURL then?

Thanks and best regards.

F.