ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanest/Easiest way to do a 1:1 or a 1:M select using Abator
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:03:28 GMT
You will have to hand code any join queries - Abator does not deal with
table relationships.  You should be able to reuse the resultMaps produced by
Abator.  If you get into a situation you need columns renamed, you can give
the table an alias in the abator config and abator will generate aliased and
renamed columns for the result maps.

Jeff Butler