ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brendan.McKe...@mdsuk.com
Subject RE: Caching problems
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:02:47 GMT
Hi Niels,

        No, I didn't.  According to the documentation I have (the 2.0
Developer Guide that came with the iBATIS download), it's enabled by
default.  I'm presuming that you're talking about the <settings
cacheModelsEnabled='true'> setting here, though.  I could well have missed
it somewhere else, though....

        Thanks for looking at this, by the way.

                        Brendan

"Niels Beekman" <n.beekman@wis.nl>
02/04/2007 16:56
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Caching problems

Did you enable caching globally in the config file?

Niels