ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kyohyoh Choh <C...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject RE: How can I change datasource connect info on the fly w/iBATIS and Spring?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:46:04 GMT

Hello
Thank you for point out the cachemodel. To switch different datasources for
diffrent users and retrieve the data correctly, we don't want to iBATIS to
cache the data, though it maybe have some performance impart.
In the sqlmapconfig.xml, we do not turn the cacheModelsEnabled="false", so
the cacheModelsEnable property will be true as default value. But for
sqlmap.xml, we don't define any cachemodel property, so I think the cache
does not work for our configuration, is it correct? Or we need set
cacheModelsEnabled="false" in the sqlmapconfig.xml too?

Thank you