ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kyohyoh Choh <C...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject iBATIS return null while processing concurrent accesses
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:11:31 GMT

Hello all

We are using Spring(1.1.5)+iBATIS(2.0) in our system, for sqlMapClient, we
use org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClientDaoSupport to access
a DB2 database. When we have multiple users access the system concurrently,
we have found sometimes iBATIS returned null though there are data in the
tables. From the JDBC trace result, it seems iBATIS doesn't send sql
request to DB2 when null result returned. This doesn't happen when single
user access the system. And we don't see CPU/Memory resouce problem when
this happened.

Any idea for this? Thank you very much