ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tom Duffey <tduf...@utilivisor.com>
Subject Re: converting iBATIS framework DAOs to the Spring Framework
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:42:40 GMT

On Apr 16, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Meindert wrote:

> I don't think that adding cglib will fix it, the service classes
> seem to
> need an interface to be able to generate the proxy.
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, it should fix the problem.  Spring typically uses JDK-based
proxies when the target class implements some interface(s).
Otherwise, CGLIB must be used.  A more detailed description is here:

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/aop-
api.html#aop-pfb-proxy-types

and also see section 7.5.5 that follows.

Tom