ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nuno Rodrigues" <confusionval...@netcabo.pt>
Subject JPETSTORE 5 LINUX
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:03:17 GMT
Hi all,

Has anyone already deployed JPetstore 5 in Linux and using a MySQL Database?
I'm having serious problems on deploying it there. Using the HDSQL Database
I have no problems but with the MySQL database I'm having serious problems
maybe due to the Case Sensitive issues of Linux. First I started by
obtaining errors such as Inexistent Databases, then I've changed the
database names in the XML queries Database and I started having Exceptions
like "tag element cannot be null" or something like that.

If someone already installed JPetsore 5 on linux with a mysql database I'll
be glad to hear some news from him.

Cheers,

Nuno