ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: Lazy load and serializable
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:35:41 GMT
Yes, create the JIRA please.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daigo Kobayashi [mailto:daigo@abs-network.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2007 10:41 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lazy load and serializable

Hi,

Thank you for replying.
I know it is possible, if I modify iBatis' source code. But if I modify
iBatis' source code, I have to maintain it. So if possible, I want to
avoid it.

So should I create jira?

MCCORMICK, Paul wrote:
> You'll need to modify the ibatis source code.  If your not using cglib

> then you only need to make the class LazyResultLoader serializable.
>
> This is done in 3 easy steps.
> 1) Add implements Serializable to the LazyResultLoader class
> definition
> :)
> 2) Make the private field ExtendedSqlMapClient client transient.
> 3) Insert your own code to set the  ExtendedSqlMapClient client field
> on deSerialization.
>
> I've attached my version of LazyResultLoader.java
>
> Hope this helps,
> Paul

for use by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal
information and may also be the subject of legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email,
delete the message permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

> Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information
contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and
information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.