ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: Lazy load and serializable
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:57:11 GMT

You'll need to modify the ibatis source code.  If your not using cglib
then you only need to make the class LazyResultLoader serializable.

This is done in 3 easy steps.
1) Add implements Serializable to the LazyResultLoader class definition
:)
2) Make the private field ExtendedSqlMapClient client transient.
3) Insert your own code to set the  ExtendedSqlMapClient client field on
deSerialization.

I've attached my version of LazyResultLoader.java

Hope this helps,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Daigo Kobayashi [mailto:daigo@abs-network.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2007 10:11 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Lazy load and serializable

I'm using 1:N mapping with lazy load option.
iBatis create not serializable object, so it can't store in some
conditions. (I'm using Spring Web Flow and iBatis, serializable object
is required by Spring Web Flow.)

Is there any good way to resolve this?

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.