ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: connection pool for production
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:51:49 GMT
What problems did you have with DBCP?

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Koka Kiknadze [mailto:226057@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 3:03 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: connection pool for production

>Is the ibatis pool not recommended for production use?

Well, now and there I see that statement (from the gurus of iBatis also). I
have a feeling that that nobody has actually used it in some high load apps,
cause I've not seen any complaints also.  Paradoxically, after having some
problems with DBCP we just switched to that of iBatis  and it works fine for
couple of hundreds select/insert/updates per sec in multithreaded app.

So I'm also interested in what is believed to be limitations of iBatis conn
pool.