ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Loro Diego" <lo...@cadit.it>
Subject R: Spring-Ibatis configuration problem.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:50:20 GMT

Hello Meindert,

First of all thanks a lot for your response...

I don't understand the meaning of your assertion, is it a problem pointing to the dtd ?

What is the correlation with the transaction problem ?

Thank you !

________________________________

Da: Meindert [mailto:meindert@pastelebusiness.com]
Inviato: martedì 10 aprile 2007 11.45
A: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Oggetto: RE: Spring-Ibatis configuration problem.

You are pointing to http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd in your configuration

________________________________

From: Loro Diego [mailto:lorod@cadit.it]
Sent: 10 April 2007 11:07 AM
To: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Spring-Ibatis configuration problem.

Hi,

In my project I  use Ibatis and Spring (see attachments for details).

While configuring transaction management in Spring I have this problem:

-          All Ibatis insert statements goes wrong (I think it is a commit problem, because
I don't get exceptions)

The select statements are all ok.

Can you give me some help?

Thank you very much,