ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: JPETSTORE 5 LINUX
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:09:19 GMT
Well, not on Linux and not "tag element cannot be null", but I did notice
that one of the queries wasn't working;

I think it was getItem

And the reason was   'select ITEMID' while there are two ITEMID's changed it
to I.ITEMID

Sorry for half a answer

  _____

From: Nuno Rodrigues [mailto:confusionvalley@netcabo.pt]
Sent: 19 April 2007 12:03 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: JPETSTORE 5 LINUX

Hi all,

Has anyone already deployed JPetstore 5 in Linux and using a MySQL Database?
I'm having serious problems on deploying it there. Using the HDSQL Database
I have no problems but with the MySQL database I'm having serious problems
maybe due to the Case Sensitive issues of Linux. First I started by
obtaining errors such as Inexistent Databases, then I've changed the
database names in the XML queries Database and I started having Exceptions
like "tag element cannot be null" or something like that.

If someone already installed JPetsore 5 on linux with a mysql database I'll
be glad to hear some news from him.

Cheers,

Nuno