ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <tendan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I change datasource connect info on the fly w/iBATIS and Spring?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:27:21 GMT

Interesting.... but you are right, our datasource info is not known in
advance though some are stored in a table and fetched at runtime when the
user selects it from a drop down in the browser. And of course they can
create one on the fly, too.

I wonder if the answer is to unwire the datasource from the DAO bean and
inject it by hand in the controller method. I lose the niceness of the
Spring framework for this particular task but I think it should work?

Paul