ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <tendan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Stored Proc Question - Creating a Bean From Partial Results
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:47:25 GMT

It took me a little while to figure out how to get around the fact that the
'didSucceed' OUT param is not part of the object (solution: it now is, but
it lives in a superclass for "fetchableBeans") and it works just fine.

The really good news is that somewhere amidst these questions I "got it" and
was able to do the rest of my read procs as well as the insert/update and
delete ones without needing help.

Thanks to all who helped, and especially you Jeff.

Cheers

Paul