ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping reuslt to to java.util.Map with dynamic key(from column), possible?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:34:19 GMT
A bit of clarification, noticed that my previous reply was a bit hard to
follow :)

The place where I need to create a Map result object is not in the Java DAO,
but when setting the Map property of a POJO in a resultMap.
Currently I know how to do this with fixed names of the keys in the map to
populate, but I would-like / have-to create dynamic keys in the Map.

Any pointers how this could be accomplished are greatly appreciated, if I
can provide more information please let me know.

Cheers,
 Mike