ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jared Blitzstein <mailing-l...@blitzstein.net>
Subject Cleanest/Easiest way to do a 1:1 or a 1:M select using Abator
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:58:05 GMT
Is there a way to do a 1:1 or a 1:M select using the generated code
from Abator out of the box (or with some minor tweaks)? I've looked
around for a bit and the only thing I could come up with was to write
that functionality by hand to have iBATIS return a fully loaded
"Patient" object, or do a bunch of calls using the abator generated
code and piece it together in my service layer. My query in question
would involve a "Patient" object that would be a 1:1 with a "Person"
object which would have a 1:M with "Address". Anyone have a clean
solution for this? Thanks.