ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daigo Kobayashi <da...@abs-network.com>
Subject Re: Lazy load and serializable
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:40:44 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for replying.
I know it is possible, if I modify iBatis' source code. But if I modify
iBatis' source code, I have to maintain it. So if possible, I want to
avoid it.

So should I create jira?

MCCORMICK, Paul wrote:
> You'll need to modify the ibatis source code.  If your not using cglib
> then you only need to make the class LazyResultLoader serializable.
>
> This is done in 3 easy steps.
> 1) Add implements Serializable to the LazyResultLoader class definition
> :)
> 2) Make the private field ExtendedSqlMapClient client transient.
> 3) Insert your own code to set the  ExtendedSqlMapClient client field on
> deSerialization.
>
> I've attached my version of LazyResultLoader.java
>
> Hope this helps,
> Paul

and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

> Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email
you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.