ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: nearly time to give up on XA
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:02:01 GMT
I'm not doing XA with iBATIS, so I'm afraid I can't show you examples.

Have you looked at the examples that ship with jboss?

    jboss/docs/examples/jca/oracle-xa-ds.xml
    jboss/docs/examples/jca/mssql-xa-ds.xml

This has more detail, which may or may not help:

http://www.ubookcase.com/book/Sams/JBoss.4.0.The.Official.Guide/0672326485/ch07lev1sec3.html#ch07fig09

Also, make sure you look at the JBoss and Spring forums too.  There
might not be iBATIS specific help in them, but it seems to me that
you're really looking for generic xa transaction help.

Cheers,
topher