ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator generates Inserts NULL into DB2 Indentity columns causes problem [solved]
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:37:28 GMT

Whoops - my bad:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/configreference/generatedKey.html

Seems to behave nicely now :)

"The <generatedKey> Element

The <generatedKey> element is used to specify properties for auto generated
keys (from identity field or sequences). If you specify this element, Abator
will generate an appropriate <selectKey> element inside the generated
<insert> element in the SQL map. This element is an optional child element
of the <table> element."