ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <tendan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I change datasource connect info on the fly w/iBATIS and Spring?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:27:21 GMT

Hmm... I wonder if it would be possible to update the datasource mapping
later? Its true that I don't know the datasources at init time but I do know
them as soon as the first servlet class is loaded. Can the targetDataSource
Map get updated after the AbstractRoutingDataSource has been created?

Paul