ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Steven G. Sajous" <SSaj...@actionet.com>
Subject Sybase *BLOB and iBatis
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:23:36 GMT
Has the issue with Sybase BLOBs and iBatis been resolved. I read a lot of postings about people
asking for help but I did not find any that indicates that it was fixed. I followed examples
from the documentation, I even got some code from someone at my office on another team who
is doing the same thing I am trying to do -- get a file upload to work with iBatis -- but
on Oracle, his works fine, mine does not.

Anyone know where I can get some help on this?

Steven Sajous
Project Manager
ActioNet, Inc.
2750 Prosperity Avenue, Suite 520
Fairfax, VA 22031
Phone: 202.475.8696
Fax: 703.204.4782
Email: ssajous@actionet.com
Web: www.actionet.com <http://www.actionet.com/>
?CMMI® SE/SW Level 3?ISO 9001:2000?8(a)?Woman-Owned Business?