ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jie Liu" <...@ClarksNA.com>
Subject writing XML with attributes
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:14:09 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to generate XML output files from Database. I know that
iBatis provides mapping in the XML configuration file - it can map
from
database table columns to XML elements, does iBatis provide mapping
from
columns to XML attributes as well?

Thanks,

Jay

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use
of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not review,
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any information contained in
or with this email.  If you have received this communication by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the record from your
computer or other device.

The Clarks Companies, N.A. take precautions to prevent the transmission
of electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages,
and the risk of such transmission, lies with the recipient.