ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurable static parameters in SQL
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:20:40 GMT
Ahh SQL Server...you vex me.

Starting with SQL Server 2005, Microsoft has finally started using the
proper terminology here (schema is the proper term, SQL Server called it
"database owner" previously).

Most databases allow you to set a default schema in the connection URL, but
I'm not sure if SQL Server does or not.  This is new territory for SQL
Server.  However, I know that you could create a database user and specify a
default schema that way.

Jeff Butler