ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Eclipse plugin can't find user-defined 'sqlMapGenerator' type
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:24:20 GMT
Use Ant!  :)  The issue here is that the Eclipse classloading structure is
complex and the menu option "Generate iBATIS Artifacts" is too simplistic.

It is a goal of mine to enable the kind of thing you are trying to do.  I'm
working on adding an Eclipse launch configuration for Abator that will allow
adding a project to the classpath.

Bottom line - it's coming, but it's not ready yet.  Stay tuned - but
honestly, it will be several weeks before I have enough bandwidth to get it
finished.  Abator is due for an upgrade all around.

Jeff Butler