ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS in Indianapolis
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:12:22 GMT
I sent the demo code and the presentation to Brice this afternoon (after the
great gmail outage today).  I assume it will make it to the indyjug.net web
site shortly.

I really enjoyed my time at the Indy Java user's group!  I was glad to have
the opportunity to meet more people in the community and tell the iBATIS
story.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jeff Butler