ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fabio Insaccanebbia" <finsaccaneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JDBC type = ARRAY / Java type = ?] ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:38:38 GMT
> francesco77 wrote:
> The problem is when the SUBSTR was used by I-BATIS, in my opinion.

Hi Francesco,
if you have the time, try making a test case with "pure jdbc" in your
environment: I think you'll see this problem happening again.

In my opinion there could be a problem with JDBC Driver and Dblink
(are you able to replicate it with "not dblinked" tables?).
There is a bug (2998709) in the Metalink Oracle Knowledge Base that
describes a similar issue with version 9.2.0.3.0: it also says that it
occurs only with OCI driver and not with Thin driver.

Bye,
Fabio