ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Graeme J Sweeney <ibatis.u...@gjsweeney.com>
Subject Re: Locale problems?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:30:39 GMT
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, andrew.kitchen@kattare.com wrote:

> --- Check the result mapping for the 'lastLogin' property.
> --- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
> setting properties of 'BaseObject [107, null, null, null]'.  Cause:
> java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "1975-01-15"

According to this 'lastLogin' is of type 'datetime' but is
receiving a 'date' formatted result which  means it's receiving
the wrong column value when deployed on the remote server.

I can't see why this would help since User.userResult has column
mapping but change

>  <statement id="getUserByEmailAddress" resultMap="userResult"
> parameterClass="string">
>    select * from User where emailAddress = #value#
>  </statement>

select id, title, firstName, lastName, gender, dob, telephoneNumber,
emailAddress, password, newsletter, preferredCurrency, activationKey,
activated, lastLogin  from User where emailAddress = #value#

--
Graeme -