ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Volkmann <m...@ociweb.com>
Subject Re: transactions with Spring DAOs
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:01:54 GMT
I wrote some JDBC code this morning to verify that the version of
MySQL I'm using and the driver I'm using is handling transactions
correctly and it is.

That brings me back to Spring DAOs generated by Abator. I'm convinced
that simply calling the SqlMapClient startTransaction method does not
disable MySQL auto-commit. I must need to do something else to
disable that, but I don't know what.

I'll look into using Spring declarative transactions and see if that
works, but I'd really like a solution using SqlMapClient
startTransaction.