ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rose, Greg" <Greg.R...@starwoodvo.com>
Subject RE: SQL Server JDBC drivers
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:49:29 GMT
I have been using jTDS for the past 2 years with SQL Server 2005.

Greg Rose
Sr. Java Developer/Team Lead| ICE Project
9002 San Marco Ct.
Orlando, FL 32819
Office > 407.903.4757 | Fax > 407.903.4856
greg.rose@starwoodvo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Volkmann [mailto:mark@ociweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:28 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: SQL Server JDBC drivers

If you have successfully used iBATIS with SQL Server, can you tell me
what JDBC driver(s) have worked for you?

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
the address listed in the "From:" field.