ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From bca <bennyandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection closing after timeout on tomcat
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:01:49 GMT

hmm ok.. i'll try the autoReconnect=true. .

i'm not using dbcp though... just jdbc.. simple..

    <transactionManager type="JDBC">
        <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
            <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${jdbcURL}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
           	<property name="Pool.PingQuery" value="select 1 from
fdblseason"/>
           	<property name="Pool.PingEnabled" value="true"/>
           	<property name="Pool.PingConnectionsOlderThan" value="3600000"/>
			<property name="Pool.PingConnectionsNotUsedFor" value="3600000"/>
        </dataSource>
    </transactionManager>