ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From bca <bennyandr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: No operations allowed after connection closed.
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:43:12 GMT

meinder or anyone that can help:

I'm having the same issue..
meinder - did using another driver resolve the issue for you ?..

error i'm getting:
Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: No
operations allowed after connection closed.Connection was implicitly closed
due to underlying exception/error

This happens on ocassion..... only when it has been idle for a long
time.....

i have a link 'schedule' that retrieves some data from the database..
i can click on it now.. and everything works fine.....  and i'll click on it
again (maybe 10 seconds later), it still works..

but if i wait a long time... say like an hour.. and then click on the
schedule link again.... it gives me the error shown above..

i've tried putting the ping query in my sql config.. but that doesn't help..

any suggestions ?

Thanks