ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From macdoug1 <macdo...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Fw: Having an architectural issue need some ideas
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:16:16 GMT

Yes, mapped statement. I want to build a giant subquery that depends on how
many groups I have. So if I have one group I get the list of rules for it
(could be 27 of them) each of these are in an object which I then thought
I'd put them in a vector to pass to the mapped statement.But then I was
unsure of how to get them out since each object has the same fields in it
but different data (meaning different set of rules). So I need to build the
subquery's where clause with these and going back to the beginning here if
there is more then one group I could have multiple groups with multiple
rules and each group if it exists needs to be either a UNION or INTERSECT.
Does that help any?

Andrew