ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From PatMcB <...@eobuy.com>
Subject Abator Eclipse plugin can't find user-defined 'sqlMapGenerator' type
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:00:06 GMT

Hi,

I have this working using Ant (so I suspect I know the answer to this
already - ie. use Ant!), but wondered if I could get it working with the
Abator Eclipse plugin (as I really like the idea of just right-clicking and
selecting 'Generate iBATIS Artifacts').

All I need to do is set the 'type' attribute on the <sqlMapGenerator> tag in
my 'abatorConfig.xml' to my own generator class.  But because of classpath
issues I get a 'Cannot instantiate object of type <MyJavaClass>', ie. the
plugin doesn't know which Eclipse project my generator class exists in.
Hopefully I'm just missing something really simple here...?

Thanks,

Pat McBennett.