ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From holodok <gogaw...@tut.by>
Subject iBatis and JBoss
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:52:30 GMT

I use iBatis in my web service to get data. Web service uses Axis2 and is run
at JBoss. The problem is the following. When I invoke method for getting
data locally it works great, but as soon as I call it remote at server I got
the following exception:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error configuring Result.  Could not set
ResultClass.  Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found
for: com.apioutsourcing.commcardimaging.domain.Documents$Document

Config file is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
        PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
        "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
<sqlMap>
    <parameterMap id="documentParams"
class="com.apioutsourcing.commcardimaging.domain.DocumentRequest$RequestParameters">
        <parameter property="statementIdentifier"/>
        <parameter property="bankIdentifier"/>
        <parameter property="tsysParam1"/>
        <parameter property="tsysParam2"/>
        <parameter property="applicationType"/>
    </parameterMap>

    <resultMap id="documentResult"
class="com.apioutsourcing.commcardimaging.domain.Documents$Document">
        <result column="statementIdentifier" property="statementIdentifier"
/>
        <result column="bankIdentifier" property="bankIdentifier" />
        <result column="tsysParam1" property="tsysParam1" />
        <result column="tsysParam2" property="tsysParam2" />
    </resultMap>

    <select id="getDocuments" parameterMap="documentParams"
resultMap="documentResult">
        SELECT cc.statement_image_id as statementIdentifier,
               cc.bank_number as bankIdentifier,
               cc.tsys1 as tsysParam1,
               cc.tsys2 as tsysParam2
        FROM com_card_index cc, company_attribute attr
        where cc.statement_image_id = ? and
              cc.bank_number = attr.bank_number and cc.bank_number = ? and
              cc.tsys1 = attr.tsys1 and cc.tsys1= ? and
              cc.tsys2 = attr.tsys2 and cc.tsys2=? and
              attr.application_type = ?
    </select>
</sqlMap>

Document is a statis inner class with all fields requiered.

Help me, please.