ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage of namespace and select ids
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:26:48 GMT
Hi,
I have yet another beginner question.

Can I have the same select id in multiple sqlMap XML files?

Currently I have two sqlMap XML files, which are specifying namespace
(generated by Abator, with custom stuff added to them), with the same select
id in both files.
When invoking a query in the DAO I use the NAMESPACE.ID notation.

I get this error: There is already a statement named selectAll in this
SqlMap

with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in class path resource [
spring-referencedata-test.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested
exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is already a statement named
selectAll in this SqlMap.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is already a statement named
selectAll in this SqlMap.
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(
SqlMapConfigParser.java:89)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(
SqlMapClientBuilder.java:63)
    at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(
SqlMapClientFactoryBean.java:258)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1091)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean
(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:396)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:233)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:145)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons
(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:277)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
AbstractApplicationContext.java:313)
    at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:87)
    at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:72)

Cheers,
 Mike