ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semi complex mapping question
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:12:43 GMT
Hi Ted,
just started using iBATIS and the manual contains a similar approach, that
is why I did it that way. I figured I would get that working and then tackle
the problem of N+1 select statements.

The table contains lots and lots of curves, where each curve has many curve
points. Stupid design I know, loads of redundancy...
The primary keys in the table are CURVE_NAME,CURVE_CATEGORY and OFFSET ,
which gives me one point on a curve.

The columns CURVE_NAME and CURVE_CATEGORY whil give me a list of points
defining a complete curve.

Hope the above makes some sence.

I used Abator to generate the code, and then manually changed stuff. This is
how it is called in the DAO:

public List<CurveBO> selectAll() {
        List<CurveBO> list =
(List<CurveBO>)getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("selectAll", null);
        return list;
}

Thanks,
 Mike