ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis, XML and special characters
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:00:50 GMT
Hi
It is a German Language character umlaut
here is more information about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_umlaut

I try to change the database driver encoding, i am using DB2 on As400 as
database, and see if it works.

But the feature in ibatis to change encoding on DOM builder will be great,
specially if you dealing with non - english database.

Ashish