ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kulbhushan, Singh \(IE10\)" <Kulbhushan.Si...@honeywell.com>
Subject RE: How to suppress log files created by ibatis
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:40:23 GMT
Put '#' before these entries in your log4J.properties file

log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

Like :