ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Allen <p...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: writing XML with attributes
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:34:30 GMT
I was just exploring XML output from IBATIS too. I thought I remember a
thread on this list mentioning where people thought that the XML result
type (resultClass="xml") was/should be deprecated, since it isn't the
fundamental purpose of IBATIS.

My particular need is to use IBATIS with Spring to do queries. Does Spring
help out with producing XML results and/or converting results into XML?

BTW Oracle has an XSQL technology that produces XML directly from SQL
queries. See "XSQL servlet" at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xdkhome.html