ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kalcevich, Daniel" <dkalcev...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: What is RequestScope used for?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:17:55 GMT
OK, upon looking at the Yourkit, I am showing the number of objects in
memory as the following:

-          com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl - 212 objects
with a total retained size in memory of 31.38MB

-          com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.scope.RequestScope - 108, 544
objects with a total retained size in memory of 16.49MB.

-          com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.scope.SessionScope - 27,136 objects
with a total retained size in memory of 3.03 MB.

Do those numbers make sense?  I only question it because with every
snapshot of the memory I have taken along the way, the
RequestScope/SessionScope objects keep increasing.

Daniel