ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject FW: SQL Server JDBC drivers
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:18:36 GMT
And for the archives...

-----Original Message-----
From: Niels Beekman
Sent: woensdag 21 maart 2007 20:33
To: 'Mark Volkmann'
Subject: RE: SQL Server JDBC drivers

Sure:

<insert id="Example_insert" parameterClass="Example">
  INSERT INTO example (example_column)
  VALUES (#exampleColumn#)
  <selectKey keyProperty="exampleId" resultClass="int">
    SELECT @@IDENTITY AS ID
  </selectKey>
</insert>

iBATIS will then populate the property "exampleId" with the value of the
auto-incremented column.

HTH,

Niels