ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ilya Boyandin <Ilya.Boyan...@fh-joanneum.at>
Subject Configurable static parameters in SQL
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:43:34 GMT
Hello,

I would like to use static parameters that I can set in a config file
directly in SQL queries. I need it especially for the MS SQL database
owner that I want neither to hard code in SQL nor to pass as a parameter
from Java code each time I execute queiries. I tried to define a
"dbOwner" setting in properties.config, but it didn't work with the
following code:

<sqlMap namespace="Students">
   <select id="isStudent" resultClass="java.lang.Integer">
       SELECT count(*)  FROM ${dbOwner}.students WHERE id = #value#
   </select>  </sqlMap>

Is it possible in any other way with iBatis?

Thanks a lot in advance
Ilya