ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Padam J Singh <padam.si...@inventum.cc>
Subject Interview at Inventum (was: Retrieving wrong result out of the Cache.)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:22:33 GMT
<head>
</head>
Your resume has been shortlisted for interview at Inventum Technologies
In order to start the interview process, you need to fill-up an online
form to schedule the interview.<br>
The form is available at: <a
 href="http://www.inventum.cc/application/job_engg_mar2007.php">http://www.inventum.cc/application/job_engg_mar2007.php</a><br>
Once you have filled up this form and attached your resume, we will get
in touch with you and communicate the exact date of the interview. This
email will also contain details of place of interview, and the
interview pattern so you may come prepared.<br>
Let me know if you have any difficulty filling up the form, or need any
other details.<br>
Thank You,<br>
Padam Jeet Singh</font></font>