ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Having an architectural issue need some ideas
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:26:05 GMT
I would say dynamic SQL is your best option. The task that you are looking
to accomplish seems a bit bewildering and there are little alarms going off
in my mind that make me question whether you are making the whole insert
process more complicated than it needs to be. However, I know there are some
wild requirements out there and I'll assume that what you are trying to do
is necessary. Since you are already studying whether dynamic SQL is the best
option, I don't think there is anymore i can add.

Brandon