ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Having an architectural issue need some ideas
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:52:17 GMT
You are making some statements that i don't quite understand. You keep
saying "xml properties". Are you talking about your mapped statement
configurations? Also, you are not clearly describing your issue. I'm left
wondering what you expect your SQL to look like in the end and how you want
the vector rule objects to affect that outcome.

Brandon