ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ted Schrader" <teds.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just Another Stored Procedure Question
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 02:02:12 GMT
For stored procedure calls that return a value, don't we have to use
JDBC syntax like this:

{? = call EKA.SISTEM_KONTROL_SPAJ.GENERATE_COUNTER (?,?,?,?,?,?)}

The leading ? receives the value.  Perhaps this is why "result" and
"hasil" have no value.  Replace the ?'s with your iBATIS parameters
and it might work.

Ted