ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ted Schrader" <teds.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a sql map at run time
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 00:59:40 GMT
Hi Tegan,

There may be other ways to solve your problem.

How much SQL are the users allowed to enter?  Perhaps it can be done
by using $value$ instead of #value# in critical places in an existing
sql map (This is how WHERE clauses in Abator-generated sql maps work
for the query-by-example bits).

Also, check if remapResults="true" would be applicable to your case.
Finally, if you do end up using $value$, be sure to escape the SQL
contained in the parameter [I use StringEscapeUtils.escapeSQL() in the
Apache Jakarta Commons Lang package].

Give us an example if you need more ideas.

Ted